Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Bride & Groom

I went to a wedding Saturday.
Carrie's wedding.
Did I cry?
Maybe.
Maybe not. {okay...I did get a little misty}
But, through it all...
Carrie was Beautiful.
Stunningly Beautiful.
My love to her always.
My family and I are so happy for them.




Sealed with a kiss.

More pictures to come.
Depending on when I have time.
One wedding down, One more to go.
I'm leaving comments open.
Just because I feel like it :)
Oh yeah...we even had cake! Wedding cake {giggles}

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!

Kimmie said...

YEA! I love when your comments are on. I can't believe what AWESOME bridal showers you did for your 2 friends. They were awesome and I bet they felt SO spoiled! The candle sticks you painted in both hot pink and red were the finishing touch to the table centerpiece.

I am similar to you as far as having everything color coordinated and I always HAVE to give out special treats, favors and handouts when I am doing a party (even to my kids I have taught in Primary I couldn't let a week go by that I didn't give them a handout or treat that went along with what the lesson was about).

Anyway, I hope you are having a GREAT Monday and able to have a little R&R after all of the amazing and hard work you have done for your friends! You are an example of what it means to be a TRUE friend to others!

RatalieNose said...

Ooo comments!!!!!
I feel so free!!!!
I think crying is good for the soul.

Ann Marie said...

The wedding is over!? Do you feel some relief? I bet you do!!

I know how much love and work you put into things to make them nice, and I commend you for that!

Keeping the comments on now for good? I hope?

CB said...

Beautiful couple! I bet it was so fun to be there and relax and enjoy after all the work and help you have done!

CB said...

P.S. I love that you have your comments turned on again!
AND you look so sweet and adorable in your July 24th post!! That was a tear jerker - music is definately powerful!